BILLABONG MENS WARHOL BLACK AND WHITE X BOARDSHORT
Iconic art gets mashed up and blended together to pay homage to the king of pop art. Part of the premium, limited edition Billabong “LAB” collection, the Lo Tides series boardshort features mixed prints from world renowned pop artist, Andy Warhol. Inspired by Warhol’s 1968 underground film, “San Diego Surf”, the collection reflects a rebellious spirit, celebrating individuals who refuse to be defined by convention. The custom boardshort is made from a recycled performance stretch favbric, topped with walkshort style pockets and a stay-put Lasso waistband.
- Printed boardshorts.
- Andy Warhol Collection.
- Pattern: stripe and skull print.
- Lo Tides Fit: Shorter cut and modern fit, perfect for a quick shred or a lounge on the beach.
- On seam pockets to take you from surf to sand.
- Lasso waist: full-waist drawcord for a precise fit.
- Recycled stretch fabric.
- Micro Repel water repellent coating keeps fabric light and quick drying.
- Welt back pocket with zip closure.
- Length: 18 inch outseam.
- Material: recycled stretch.
- Fabric: 87% Recycled Polyester 13% Elastane.